5 things you don't know about Tito Wun
- 1) Whenever I am at a beach I collect plastic bottlecaps. I call them human shells.
- 2) I write reviews of old soul & jazz records only for my personal pleasure. They are not published.
- 3) I just finished the work on a new album under the moniker Disco Rigido (that’s Lorenzo Merluzzo & me). We call the music tropical downtempo drug house.
- 4) I am not superstitious. I believe in being prepared but ready to freestyle at any time. That’s true for DJing and producing.
- 5) When I moved to Cologne I got a job as a projectionist in a small cinema. Back then I would go there in the morning to watch Shaw Brothers movies and smoke some tree. A dream!