Traxsource Career Opportunities
What – Traxsource Live Host, Personality & Production Assistant.
Who – Traxsource Live.
Where – Anywhere.
“Traxsource Live, The Voice of The Underground” is the Radio program of the worlds finest underground digital music store Traxsource, created by DJs for DJs, specializing in #RealHouseMusic. Our mission is simple, to be THE destination site for House & Techno music fans all over the world who desire more than the ‘mainstream’ experience. After a decade in operation, Traxsource maintains a strength of vision and self-determination that grants it a distinguished position amongst the persistently expanding electronic web market.
Traxsource Live Host
We are hiring a new Host for our successful Traxsource Live Radio Program.
Traxsource Live Launched in Feb. 2014 and has gone from strength to strength currently heard by 4 Million people per week.
Traxsource Live seeks a highly organized & motivated individual with a big personality and radio voice to match. Strong radio production ability and experience required. Must be self motivated, detail orientated, creative, articulate, self learning, socially minded with a modern sense of style and an overstated passion for house and techno music.
Must be extremely knowledgeable of the global house and techno scene and have great people skills. Requires the ability to quickly and effectively absorb and execute workflows under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager and A&R Departments.
For the right person, this is an amazing opportunity which will open many doors and career possibilities.
• Bring extra value to our listeners and become the literal Voice of the Underground for Traxsource Live.
• Record Weekly Voice overs and deliver finished edited Radio ready work.
• Record Interviews both on location and via electronic means for use on Radio, Soundcloud and Videos.
• Produce Radio ready tags and sweepers and generally assist in the overall sound and feel of the program.
• Function as Brand Amassador for Traxsource Live
• Create voiceovers for video content
• Coordinate between marketing department and A&R Department to ensure proper timing and presentation of time sensitive Marketing efforts.
• Fluent in English, with an American accent.
• Big Radio Personality
• Deep knowledge of the underground dance music scene.
• Great Radio Voice
• Journalistic approach and experience.
• Studio Recording and Production Ability.
• Must have own laptop (mac preferred)
• Basic Understanding of Logic, Cubase a Plus.
• Team player
Please submit your application by March 5