Rober Gaez - 5 Trax That Rocked ‘La Riviera Club’ (Madrid)
Rober Gaez is a DJ/Producer from Spain. He’s been in the scene for more than 10 years rocking mostly all the clubs on the Spanish circuit. Production wise he’s had various releases & remixes over his career on respectable labels such as Great Stuff, Urbana, Toolroom, Milk and Sugar, Purple Music, Stereo Productions & Defected to name a few.
These are 5 tracks that I rock at ‘La Riviera Club’ (Madrid).
1. Rober Gaez & Hosse ‘Don’t Still Right Here’ (Mustache Music)
One of my favorite tracks. When we started doing the idea, We wanted a track with old school touches and we loved the result.
2. Frankie Knuckles ‘Get Over U’ (Rober Gaez Remix) (Nocturnal Groove)
It was a big honor to do a remix for Frankie Knuckles. One of my fav artist. Essential in my sets.
3. David Penn ‘RockNRolla’ (Urbana Recordings)
Essential in all my sessions, I usually open my sets on many occasions with this track. It never fails me. The energy and strength that comes from this Bad Ass Bass. Love it!
4. Jazzanova feat Ben Westbeech ‘I Can See’ (Konstantin Sibold Remix) (Objektivity)
I love Ben Westbeec’s voice. One of my favorite singers and always gives me a lot of feeling across the tracks he does. The Konstantin Sibol’s remix is great! Love it.
5. Adeva ‘In & Out Of My Life’ (Urbana Recordings)
One of the acapellas that I’ve been using for many years. I have been fortunate to be able to do this remix and I’m very happy with the feedbacks received. One of the tracks people always ask me for ;)